Monday, November 20, 2006

November... the Drama Month!

We had more drama today in our family. We had an exciting but challenging morning trying to get ready to go to lunch with Grandma (my mom), GG Del (Great Grandma), and my brother. We finally made it out the door and we all had a wonderful lunch together.
Then an hour later we had put the kids down for a nap at Grandma's house and I headed home to get some laundry done and write the eulogy for my cousin Michael's funeral on Saturday. I was half way home and my mom called in a panic for me to turn around...my brother's work called and they told my mom to get to the hospital as my brother was short on breath and his chest was tight so they send him to the hospital in an ambulance. I turned the van around called Jon and told him to get to my mom's house to be with my grandma (GG DEL) so I could take my mom to the hospital. Once we got back to see T (brother) he was pretty upset and freaked out. They monitored him for about 4 hours so I sat with him to keep him company. To make a long story short, he had a reaction to some medication that he was taking and it caused him to have heart attack like symptoms. SCARY!
Situations like this really make you think twice about your life and the value of it. I feel like God has been giving me a lot of messages lately about living life to the fullest. So here is a picture of T...hopefully, he will never have to go through a situation like that again!

No comments: