Saturday, November 04, 2006

What a week!


It has been a crazy and hectic week around here. All three kids had the stomach flu, A had a really bad case of pink eye, I had a paper due on Friday and a presentation for school this morning. Jon was out of town! Yikes...My motto this week as been what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.
So for an update: All three kids seem to be on the mend. Jon stayed home with them yesterday as I had to go to work but he did a great job of nursing them back to health. Now we just need to break the middle of the night "I need you mommy & daddy" cries that have developed with the sickness we have had.
I am off to school this morning to give my presentation and then Jon is off to school this afternoon for the lab class he has to take. The good news is that tonight Jon and I get a date. Some much needed time together.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from this week:

1 comment:

The Amazing Trips said...

Oh, they are so adorable and I'm really glad to hear that they are feeling better. Thank goodness they didn't have the monster virus that hit our house two weeks ago. It was a nightmare!!!

It sounds like you have lots to do with school - but that's great you're taking time for a date night, too!!