Friday, April 20, 2007

Pine Cone Party


The kids spent the afternoon at Sue's yesterday. Sue always takes such great pictures. Here is the email she sent to me last night about how it all went. I thought I would share because it was cute.

I just tried to stay out of the way and not be noticed. They were trekking out of the play house over to the bench that was apparently a car. There were big discussions about getting the stroller in the car, because A insisted they needed it at the mall. Finally they sent E to find me (up on the deck) and tell me I was to come and help them. I just told her the stroller could sit on the ground, and that could be the car floor and apparently it solved all the problems. They are so funny.

We went for a walk and they stopped at this cement square and E said they were going to have a party, and they all dumped out their baskets full of pine cones and sang happy birthday to each other.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute story! I remember Sue and what a nice lady she is! Are the walls really that hot pink color at her house? wild! you probably love it huh Nicole!! every time I see you you are wearing pink!! I love pink too!!