Friday, April 13, 2007

This Mama is Out of Here!

Yes, that is right, I am heading out today to spend a weekend with some of my most favorite friends. These women all have triplets, quads, or quints and they have been a life line to me for the past three years! This weekend we are all heading out to the State Wide Multiples Convention and I am so excited!
Last year I went and it was so much fun. Great speakers and topics, food, conversation, a few glasses of wine and fun. This is just what I need from this past week and a half of potty training. Grandma and Grandpa are here to help Daddy out so this mom is going guilt free. Okay so maybe not completely guilt free as I think as a mom there is always some guilt but I am thrilled to get a little break!
I will update on potty training next week but I have to say that my remarkable children have proved themselves again and we have been accident free for three days now! :O)
Here is a picture of us last year at convention!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful time!! I am definitely going to be wanting some tips from you on how you pulled off the potty training. What is it like going out for errands?