Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holiday Traveling


It always amazes me how much work it is to get us all packed up and ready to head out of town! I often tell people that if I could just put my house on wheels it would be a lot easier. I can't complain though because it is easier now than it used to be. When the kids were babies we always had to bring a ton of stuff. I am not sure how we ever got it all in the van. Pack N Plays, Stroller, clothes, bottles, blankets, etc..
We are in pack mode right now with the preparation to celebrate the Holidays early with Jon's family. We are all excited for the change of pace for a few days. It sounds like Grandma and Aunt Lori have tons of stuff planned. It is also nice to catch up with some of Jon's friends that we do not get to see very often.
The blog might be quiet for a few days but I am sure I will have lots of stories to tell when I do return.

No comments: