Saturday, December 01, 2007

Mac vs. PC

Since my Computer is RIP, it was time to get a new one.  Jon really wanted to get a Mac.  At first, I was like NO WAY!  I am not getting a Mac because I am not used to Macs and I am not clear on how to use them.  The more I started to think about it I started to cave on the idea. 

 Jon saw this and encouraged us to go to the Apple Store.  So off to the Apple Store we went I am sure the sales guy at the Apple Store was real impressed with me when I smiled at him and asked him why I should buy a Mac as opposed to a PC.  He smiled at me and then proceeded to talk about the Mac Books (Lap Top) for about 45 minutes straight.  He showed me all the cool and wonderful things this computer would do. He was very convincing.  I knew Jon really wanted a Mac so we made an agreement that we would buy the Mac Book Laptop for me (I am sure I will share it with Jon right now).  If in a few months I just really miss my PC then Jon will take this computer and we will get me a PC Laptop.  

It has been a few days now with this new Mac.  I have learned a few really cool things and I am amazed at how easy this computer is to use.  I still have my frustrations because I am not clear where to find things or how to do certain things on this computer.  It is almost like stepping into a foreign country and not knowing a word of the language.  The first night I had buyers remorse but that has passed.  I view a computer as a necessity.  It is amazing how lost I felt when I did not have my computer.  

Yesterday, I was playing around with some of the features on the computer.  I discovered the built in Camera and what it could do.  The kids had a blast with the different options the camera offered.  Check out these pics:  

1 comment:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

they are hilarious pictures - you should join in Wordless Wednesday.