Monday, July 28, 2008

Back In Our Groove

We are home from the activities last week. At this point in time I do not want to go into details about how the last week went. I will say that our kids are so amazing and once again they handled a hard situation way better than expected. I will post on this experience when I feel a little more emotionally stable. I am still not feeling like myself so for now I am treading lightly through life and I do not want get to deep in my feelings for now.

Today I headed to the gym, took the kids to T-ball, went to the mall, and ended up at Pump It Up for a fun play-date with the multiples group. It was a great day and we are all tired tonight. It feels good to be getting back in our "grove" around here. We have about 5 weeks of summer left. I intend to fill those weeks up with lots of fun activities.

Thanks to all of you who have responded with thoughts and prayers for myself and my family as we say goodbye to GG Del. The funeral was beautiful. We really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. More to come later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are all back in town Nicole, we miss you and yours when you're gone.
I know you had a rough few weeks and hope you can just take it easy and have more sweet days like yesterday.
Don't feel you have to post about GG Del until or if you are ever ready. We understand. some things are private.
take care, see you in the circle soon, I hope!
-Susy and the gang