Thursday, July 03, 2008

Slip'n and Slid'n

Tuesday was a perfect day. We did not leave the house at all. We hosted a play date for a majority of our day with some friends we have not seen in a few months. The kids had a blast running around the backyard, playing in the sandbox, on the swing set, in the pool, and also going down the slip'n Slide.
It was a hot day so after awhile, I decided to give the slip'n slide a try myself. The kids thought that was great. We would go down and then run back up the hill and do it all over again. We did this for a solid hour. It was a blast. I think the kids really enjoyed me sliding with them. After dinner that night we went outside again and did it all over.

I then decided it was time to take a short clip of them. Aimee is not in this as she was standing at the water faucet ready to turn it off. You will hear here shouting at the kids to get off the slip and slide. Also, I got a kick out of KJ's last slide down. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH they look like they had so much fun!!! They go so fast!!!!! ( i see why you had the extra foot of slipn slide!) Thanks for sharing! :)