Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Super Sliders

Today one of my good friends invited the kids and I over to play on her water slides that look like this. The kids had so much fun running around her yard and playing on this. It was a nice relaxing afternoon. Thanks E for having all of us over and feeding us lunch and treats.

I was also able to sneak away today for a much needed massage. That was really good for my soul. I felt refreshed after and hour of massage and good conversation with G. The best massage therapist around.

The best laughter for my soul was letting my kids play "Car Wash" tonight in the back yard. They washed every piece of outside play equipment that we owned. Ella would scrub it with soapy water, KJ would rinse, and Aimee would wipe dry. It was a hoot to watch all three of them in action. The best was spraying Aimee with the hose and watching her squeal with joy.

Tomorrow I am off to work. It was been a week and a half so I owe I owe it's off to work I go!!!

No comments: