Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Show Time

I know that I have not been very faithful at posting on this blog lately. I guess I have no good excuse other than I am trying to cut down on computer time and invest more time for the kids, our house, and everything else.
Having said that, here are some of the things we have been up too!
Recently Grandma M, J, and I took the kids to the Playhouse Disney show. We had a blast. It is always such a treat to watch how excited the kids get over stuff like this. K was just giggling the whole time, the girls were so excited too. It was a blast. It is always so much fun to do things like this with these kids. I am sure in just a few short years, they will no longer enjoy these shows but I will forever hold those giggles and smiles and the innocence of it all. Next I think we will hit the circus. We have yet to go.

No comments: