Thursday, December 07, 2006

Funny Comments...


We have had a lot of funny comments lately from the kids so I decided that it was time to share some of them:

1. E told Jon tonight after he picked the kids up from Grandma's; "Daddy, I wanna get in my car so I can go to town and get some cash" Jon and I both find this funny because we live in the city and we never talk about going to "town"

2. When I got home from work tonight here is what E told me "Mommy, Meme (A) has hard poopies"

3. First I would like to say that my mom's name is Mary so the kids have a Grandma Mary. We have been talking a lot about Baby Jesus and who his mommy and daddy are and all about the three wise men and the angel. Anyway, the other day I asked A who Baby Jesus mommy was and is a loud voice she exclaimed: "Gamma"! I guess when I think about it I can see how it could be confusing but non the less I had a good chuckle about this one.

4. The other day Jon was going to run some errands and I suggested that he take one of the kids with him for some one on one time. So he picked K to go. The girls were not happy with this so they were throwing a fit about that fact that they did not get to go. K then started a little dance and was singing "Kgo with daddy, meme and e stay home"!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It is a riot around here these days, too. I am loving their reactions as they explore this world. (We, too, are very into the BMs and t-ts of others!)