Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Little Ladies

These little girls are already turning into Little Ladies. They love to pretend they are like mommy! They like to carry purses and babies. They love to talk on the pretend cell phone having an adult conversation about who knows what. It is especially cute when they hold the phone between there ear and their shoulder with no hands. They love to rock the baby and the other day E said "shh mommy my baby is sleeping"
It is amazing to me how fast these little girls are growing up. It is so sweet to watch them interact. The other day I was in the kitchen and I heard E ask A "MeMe are you pooping?" to which A replied "no E just wet"! They are also fascinated with looking at each others poopies now too. So when it is time to change someone the other will come running saying I wanna see Meme's (E's) big poopie. I think we are close to potty training.

I am jealous of the relationship they get to have as sisters. They are so lucky to have each other and I am so lucky to have them as daughters. (Just to be fair I am very lucky to have my little boy too!)


No comments: