Saturday, December 16, 2006

Master of Project Management!

Okay so I might not be a Master of Project Management but I do have a Master’s in Project Management. I finished my final presentation to the board at school this evening at approximately 7 PM. Once it was complete I was numb! I just sat there and did not feel anything. This is something that has been on my mind for a long time and like my mother-in-law stated to me today in an email, another chapter in my life has been completed.
I have to say that I am very proud of myself and this accomplishment. I am not the “school” type so I am thrilled that I have obtained a Master’s Degree. I also feel like this sets a great example to my kids for their future educations. Also, I am the first person in my family to obtain a degree like this. To me that is very exciting.
So tonight I went out with my classmates for a very large mug of beer and it was great to celebrate with the people who have been in the drenches with me.
Graduation is in January and I look forward to the day that I get “hooded”!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats for closing that chapter! What an accomplishment!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome!