Monday, June 11, 2007

Dragons

This morning I decided to get their pool out and blow it up since it was going to be so warm and sunny today. The kids were very excited about their pool and they could not wait to go swimming in it. The pool is very cool as it is shaped like a dragon and has a slide into the pool and a slide out of the pool.
We never did make it into that little pool today because we got a better offer. Our friend Sue called and invited us to go swimming in her big pool so we headed over there.
Jon came and joined us for dinner over at Sue's and then took the kids home because I had to go get my hair cut. He told me on the way home that they kept talking about the dragons and pointing them out. Jon started to play along with them and then Ella pipes up from the backseat....
"Daddy, we are just pretending there are no dragons over there!"
So tonight when I got home Jon was telling me this story and then he asks why they are all of a sudden so into dragons. I then told him to look in the backyard as we have a great big dragon sitting there ready to be swam in!

No comments: