Friday, June 29, 2007

Highs & Lows

I think I forgot to do this last week. Whoops. It just goes to show how busy we have been these past few weeks.
We are getting ready to head out for another mini vacation so as I am sure you can imagine it is a lot of packing packing and more packing. I tell people that if I could just put my house on wheels life would be great!

Highs:
Having Cameron here this week has been a high. She is so delightful to be around and the kids really enjoy her. She is going back home tomorrow and we will be so sad to see her go.

I have really been enjoying the kids lately. I miss them tons when I am at work and I can't wait to get home and spend some time with them. They are such neat little people now.

Singing with the kids. They always ask for me to sing to them now and I love to sing so it is fun. They sing along with me and we all seem to enjoy it.

Swimming the other day was just a blast. My friend Kristin called me last night and told me that she really enjoyed herself. It was just one of those days where the kids were being good and we were just so relaxed. This was a high.

Seeing GG Del on Sunday and Monday and getting to spend some extra time with my mom was a high too. These times seem to be few and far between these days.

Lows:
I did not get much sleep last night. It was just one of those nights so I am really tired today. I have a ton to do tonight so it is hard.

Our little kitty Dexter is having some problems with his ears. I feel so bad for him. He has a double ear infection, yeast infection, and he is on three different medications for it. Poor kitty.

Hearing of a death of an 8 year old girl. This always hits home with me these days as I cannot even imagine what that would be like. Say a few prayers for her family.

That's all folks. I am not sure what my internet connection will be like for a few days so I this blog is quiet that is because I am off enjoying my family and relaxing.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

hi my name is mommy said...

Have fun with the fam! I could use a little R&R myself one of these days...hope to get the opportunity:)