Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Love is in the air!

Here is a conversation I overheard this morning:

Aimee: "Lela, Lela Look at me, LELA I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!"

Ella: "What Aimee?"

Aimee: "I Love You Ella"

Ella: "Thank you Aimee, that was very nice. I love you too!"

Later as we were driving to our playgroup I turned the music down and I told the kids that I loved them so much. They all responded we love you too mommy and daddy too and Grandma and Grandpa and the other grandma and Grandpa and uncle Tony, and Cousin Emmy and Cousin Erik and Lori and Chris, and GG Del too!

They are so huggable and lovey these days. KJ came up to Aimee when she was upset about something and put his arm around her and told her that it was okay and that he loved her.

I just wanted to get these posted before I forgot about them today. These kids are AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awesome moments for sure. So glad you are writing them down!