Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday!

So today is the big day! We have had the party we have celebrated already so you can understand why the kids were confused when they woke up this morning and I hugged them and said "Happy Birthday"!

I work on Fridays so I am not able to spend all day with my kids. However, we bought 30 cupcakes to take to school with the kids today so they can celebrate with their teachers and friends. They were excited about that.

Tonight we are taking them out to dinner and possibly out for Ice Cream if there is time. They should enjoy all of that. KJ keeps asking everyone including the girl that cut his hair, his teachers, and the neighbors if they want to come to dinner with us. It is pretty cute.

These past three years have been incredible and I so look forward to the future and all it holds. Happy Birthday to my lovable, amazing, smart, witty, and fun loving kids, Aimee, Ella, and Kendrick. I Love You!

KJ How Old Are You?



KJ in his Birthday Crown!



Aimee in her Birthday Crown!


Ella in her Birthday Crown!


The Wiggles Cake!

Awaiting the Ice Cream and Cake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to wish those beautiful big kids of yours a happy birthday!!! ( I know they are in bed as it's 10pm Friday) but i thought about them off and on all day!

The Amazing Trips said...

Now, that's my kind of birthday week! A big party and lots of cakes!!!

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE the crowns!!!