Tuesday, June 26, 2007

We have HELP!!!

I have been absent from the blog world for a few days as my mom and I took the kids up north for a little visit. We went to a wedding while Grandma and Grandpa E has the kids overnight and then we went to GG Del's house for a few days. Once again when we got to GG Del's it was so amazing to watch the kids take off running for their GG Del. Aimee shouted "hey guys it's GG Del" and they all sprinted to her. My mom and I just watched in amazement.
While we were visiting GG Del, my cousins little girl (okay not so little as she is 11) asked if she could come home with us for a few days and help with the kids. I was thrilled as it is so nice to have an extra set of hands around to help with the kids. They love C too so it is really sweet to watch them follow her around. Jon and I are thrilled to have her here helping us out. It is a big win win for everyone.

No comments: