Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fun at the Pool



Today we all headed over to our friends Sue & Denny's house to swim in their pool. They were not at home but my BF Kristin was and she hung out with us all day long. It was a beautiful day here so it was an awesome time at the pool. My skin is a little red tonight as the sun screen must not have held up for me. Oh well a little color won't kill me.
Cameron really had fun swimming with the kids and hanging out at the pool. I think she swam all day. Once the kids went down for a nap I jumped in the pool and swam like a fish. I have not done that in years and it was so much fun to be a "kid" again. At one point I had even forgot that the kids were in the house taking a nap. It was a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like a ton of fun! I love all the pics but especially the one of Aimee with goggles on....that is so cute and funny!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I popped on over here from Lots of Scotts! Your children are beautiful! I will be back for sure!!!