Thursday, June 21, 2007

Perfect End to the Day!

Tonight I got home just in time to put the kids to bed. After we got all the teeth brushed, I took time to lay with each of them on their beds. We started to sing songs. Their current favorite is Jesus Loves Me.
You can imagine my surprise when they each wanted to take their turn singing the song to me. KJ went first and it was so sweet to listen to his little voice sing about Jesus and How he loves him.
It was also sweet to watch how they each took a turn singing the song and they would actually listen to each other sing too.
Mommy sang a few of her favorite songs to them too. It was such a fun snuggle time. I really enjoyed ending my day like this. What a blessing.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That does sound like a wonderful way to end the day. What you described is the picture of what this is all about =)

Anonymous said...

that is one of the sweetest stories ever! Your children are awesome.... Three times the love and cuteness dude!
I had fun the other day with them on Helm's slide....they were so cute, asking me to help them or to catch them...

Anonymous said...

hey Nicole..? Can you sing? you mentioned singing in this post but , you know, the CIRCLE GANG hasn't heard you sing anything...yet! What is your favorite song to sing?