Friday, June 15, 2007

Highs and Lows

So I have been pondering an idea that I thought would be fun to try. I am going to blog weekly highs and lows (mostly Highs). When I was in high school, I belonged to a youth group we used to share weekly highs and lows.

Here is goes:

Weekly High
Jon, the kids, and myself all went over to some "new" friends of ours for dinner the other night. They live on a lake so we got to spend time hanging out of the beach and playing in the sand and water. Then they took us on a boat ride. It was quite the site with 7 kids and 4 adults on one boat. We all had a great time and the kids LOVED it.

Another high this week is that Aimee is starting to "try" and poop on the potty. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Once she catches on to this then we will be 100% trained in this house during the day!


Weekly Low
I have developed a rash all over my legs. I am not sure if it is from sunscreen, chlorine, sun or what but it looks bad and feels bad! I hope this clears up quick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the rash gone yet?

oh and on the potty training--- she will get there...don't worry....someone, probably a preschool teacher once told me..no one EVER started kindergarten in diapers!! I believe I said holy crap! I should hope not!! but the point was they all get potty trained when they are ready.... Jill was 3 months past 3 but that was cuz she was being a brat! and Alex liked to please us back then so he was 3 months BEFORE age 3..! ahhhhh things change!