Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One of those Days


Today was just one of those days. Crazy busy as usual with the added stress of a sick little boy. That seems to be a recurring theme lately with my little buddy. He has had more than his fair share of illness lately. Amazingly, his sisters who he plays with, sleeps next too, and sometimes even shares cups, with have both remained healthy. It has always been strange to me how one kid can get sick and the others stay so healthy. Of course, I am always thankful when this does happen as it is the worst when you have three sick kiddos at once. I think we mind finally be on the mend with K but only time will tell.
This past weekend was chuck full of Birthday parties and fun. It all started on Saturday with our friend party, then lunch at the American Girl Bistro on Sunday, followed by a dinner with our family on Sunday night. I promise to post about it soon but for tonight I need to head to bed. You never know when you will get that middle of the night wake up call that someone needs some more Motrin or just a snuggle because they feel lousy.
Here is to sleep and good health!

No comments: