Thursday, May 17, 2007

NYC



Jon and I got away together with out the kids. We went to NYC for a few days with our good friends Jon and Michelle. We all had a blast and what a fun city that is to hang out in. I really did enjoy NYC and I can't wait until we can go back again someday!

We went to the World Trade Center site and wow did that bring back a lot of memories of that day and time in 2001. What an emotional thing to do. I can't even imagine being at that location on that day. . We also went to Wall Street, Central Park, Little Italy, China Town, the Pier, Canal Street, Soho, Greenwich, Grand Central Station, and the Museum of American Natural History. It was an awesome trip and my first time being in New York City. We rode the Subway all over the city and felt safe the entire time.

It was so nice to get away with Jon. We were focused soley on each other and it was fun to be the center of his attention. We really needed that trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that looks like a great time!! and your teeth are so white!! holy cow - you and Jon look happy in the pics!

Jennifer said...

I am so envious. I love NY and my sweet hubby has never been. I am SO glad ya'll got that time together. How did the kids do?