Monday, May 21, 2007

Picnic Season


The weather is nice here in MN now so picnic season has started. Today after our school we decided to go to the park with our friends the Boland Triplets. Mommy Kate and I did not have any food for lunch and we did not want to go to McDonald's so we went to the grocery store on the way to the park. It is funny how many looks you get from people when you have 6 three year olds with you.
We picked up a rotessiorie chicken, carrots, juice boxes, apples, Yogurts, cookies, and some waters. It was a good lunch and the perfect amount of food. The kids ate great. Mommy Kate also bought TWO loaves of bread so we could feed the ducks too. Needless to say, the ducks are probably really full tonight and will not need to eat again for a week.
I am thrilled for the nice weather again. We have so many more options in the summer. It is also lots of fun to watch these kids really get into the park, picnics, and all the summer fun. I can already tell that this summer is going to be the best yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the spiky hair on KJ!! and the girls are just such little muffins!! so pretty! Aimee reminds me of your mom.

hey the Sheila and Flip Phillips had a boy May 8th----named Vinnie Philips... I only knwo cuz I saw her out at the mailbox..... good times. eh.

Jennifer said...

So fun! I also totally remember Kate's name from triplet connection posts! Glad to see everyone is doing well. I would have loved to have seen you all at the grocery , just to hear everyone's comments.