Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Catch Your Breath Kind of Day

Today has been going well. It is one of those days where you feel like you are getting a lot accomplished. Interestingly enough, I overslept this morning and woke up to KJ asking to watch some TV. When I realized that I was to be somewhere in 10 minutes, I flew out of bed, threw on some clothes, and hurried out the door. Jon was home so I was able to do this.

Then we headed to Swimming lessons and we were lucky enough to have Grandma Mary attend today. She was very impressed with the progress that the kids have made since the last time they were at swimming. I have to agree with her. They have come a long way. Thank goodness for the YMCA and the deal we can get on swimming lessons there!


The check engine light came on in the car last night for Jon when he was driving home so we had to get the car in first thing thing morning. We just got the call and it is going to be about $400 to fix it but we were okay with that since we felt it could be a lot worse. We have not had any issues with this car for so long that we were kind of due for a fix up. I love HONDA'S! They run so good with little problems. We feel they are a great value for cars. I knew something was up with the car so I was glad we were able to get it into the shop and fixed in one day!

The past two days the kids have not napped. I was nervous about it but when I did not struggle to get them to bed last night it felt like HEAVEN! So now we have quiet time but we do not force them to nap. We will see if this continues to go well.

The best part of the day was the conversation we had about going to space in the van this afternoon. I will post about this later. Also, my dear parents offered to babysit for me tonight so I could attend the Multiples Club meeting for this month. It was pamper me night and I had an awesome chair massage and then the second best part of my day...I won the registration for the multiples convention this year. It has a $60 value! YIPPPPEEEEEE!

Okay, that is enough random thoughts for the day. Today was a great day!!! Alleluia!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.