Friday, February 29, 2008

Stress Relief

Gosh, it has been a busy week around here. I am not really sure with what but my stress level has been high. I guess it is a lot of stuff going on at work right now. It is amazing to me how I can leave the office and feel so drained and stressed out. Then when I got home, put some comfy clothes on, sit back to enjoy the kids and amazingly my stress all disappears. I love their laughter and silly-ness.
The other night we were reading books up in the girls room. I was so tired and ready to crawl in my own bed. We have been struggling with bed time lately as I am sure the kids are ready to be done with their naps and they are just not tired at 8:30 PM (another topic for another day). All of a sudden I turned my head to see Kendrick with a silly green wig on. We all started giggling and he was so proud of himself for making us all laugh. It was a sweet moment.
Moments like these help me to really take note as to what it is all about. Life is not about the deadlines we have at work or all the things we need to get done. Life is about spending time together and enjoying each other's company. It is about making memories and giggling together. I am so glad that I have three little people to be my stress relief at the end of the day.

No comments: