Friday, February 01, 2008

Bright Smiles

We headed over to the dentist today for our bi-annual appointment. I was not sure how the kids would react so I took "Auntie" Jane with us to help me out. The kids were a afraid at first and no one wanted to be first. Then they took two at first so we had KJ and Ella go first. They were both brave and did a great job of opening their mouths for the hygenist and dentist. Aimee went after Ella was done and she did a great job too.
The dentist told me that their teeth are in great shape and to keep up the good work. I was really happy to hear this news. As their mother I always worry that I might be falling down on my job in the teeth area. She said that KJ has a narrow jaw line on top and that he will have to see an orthodontist when he is around 8 or 9 but for now all looks great. The girls have nice jaw lines and they should have no space problems for their upper jaw lines.
Yahoooo we have that done now until August!

No comments: