Saturday, February 23, 2008

Space


Recently, we were all in the car driving and here is what our conversation was:


Out of the blue KJ asked: "Why do we have to go really fast to get into space"?
Daddy: "Space is really far away and you have to go fast so you can get there"
KJ: "Can we go to space?"
Mommy: "Only Special People get to go to space"
KJ: "Well we are special Mommy so we get to go to space because God made us special"
Daddy: "Yes, you are special but to get to space you have to study really hard"
KJ: "I will study planes really really hard so I can go to space"
Daddy: "You will need to go to a lot of school so you can go to space"
KJ: "I like school and I will study planes really hard"
Ella: "I like school too and I am going to study playing really hard"

I guess we will have to replace his Spiderman book with some books on Space!!!

However, I think we are right on with Ella. She plays everyday!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we know who the serious student will be....

Way to go KJ..

Grandma Mary