Monday, February 18, 2008

Icees

This weekend, I was able to finish up this session of "mommy dates" as Ella and I headed off to the mall for some one on one time. The mall was so busy as it was a holiday weekend but we managed to have a good time regardless.
I really enjoyed my time with all three kids. It was so refreshing to go out with one kid and just focus all my attention on them. I know that all three of them really enjoyed it too. Hopefully, Daddy will get his turn this week to finish up his "daddy dates"!
Here is a picture of Ella on Saturday night drinking her treat...an Icee. Daddy introduced those to the kids last week so now they are the new favorite.
Now it is Grandma Mary's turn to have some "Grandma Dates" with the kids. Jon's schedule for March looks great so she might get a chance to do this.
It is so great for the kids to get some individual attention. Thanks to Grandma Mary and Sue and Denny for helping us out with our "date" sessions. One of the best parts about these dates is that we have been able to make it to church every Sunday due to all of the help we have had. Yahoo. It feels GREAT!

1 comment:

Totallyscrappy said...

And who doesn't love an Icee?
I think it is so important to get the kids one-on-one time, but, boy, is it hard! :)