Thursday, February 07, 2008

Ice Skates


This is the start of one of our future Hockey Players! KJ went out with daddy yesterday to do some Ice Skating and "Hockey Playing"! Jon said he did pretty good for his 2nd time on the ice. I was happy to see that Daddy was smart enough to remember the helmet since I forgot it last time. Jon is such a natural teacher that he does much better with all the "firsts" than I do. I was not blessed with many patients so teaching the kids "new" things can be very challenging for me. I just thank God that Jon is very patient and natural at being a good Coach!
Kendrick had some wipe outs but the good news is that he could stand by himself this time. I grew up as a "hockey sister" so hockey was very much a part of my life. It is a great sport so I do welcome any of my children to play hockey. Next, Jon will take one of the girls out to teach them how to skate and play hockey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

KJ will be a natural on skates, just give him time. He really did enjoy his time with daddy. But when he came over to help pick up the girls he was so sweet. He gave both of them kisses, they of course just went about doing their thing. Jon told me he said he missed the "sisters". Cute, he really is a sweet boy....

Grandma Mary