Saturday, January 12, 2008

Feeling Down Low


We have had virus run through our house the past couple of weeks and I have been lucky enough to catch the tail end of it. I feel really icky. Thank God for Grandma as she is doing most of the work today with these kids. Currently, KJ and I are watching Elmo and the girls and Grandma ran to the store to get stuff for dinner. (The above picture shows KJ with ink all over his face and me lounging in the chair trying to gain enough energy to get up and wash it off his face!)
We have been very lucky with illness this past year so I cannot complain but it is still hard to be sick. I hope to feel better tomorrow.
I need to be better by Friday as I have another MRI episode coming up. From my talks about it last year, it is no secret that the whole process is very hard on me. I cannot imagine going through it not feeling all that well. YIKES!
On a happier note, we are back into our routine. The kids have started all their activities again and it feels great to get back to some normalcy. I have started to call around to some Preschools in the area for next year and I have to say that we have some sticker shock on the prices. Some are as expensive at $1200 a month for all three kids and that is just for three mornings a week. YIKES! Anyway, my desire is to get them into a Christian based program so we will see what happens. I plan to do some more calling around on Monday.
Oh and by the way...all you lurkers out there, Leave me a comment so I know who my audience is!!!!

4 comments:

Krissy said...

I am a new lurker, and love reading about multiples older than mine...we love life now, but it looks like a lot of fun at your stage too!

Christy. said...

Hi,
I just recently found your blog. I have three kids also, but all different ages. :0) I love to read how others are enjoying their little ones like I am.
Sorry to hear that you are sick, it's the pits when you are sick with kids that count on you!

Erin said...

Hi Nicole!

I have been "lurking" since we got your Christmas card with the blog info on it! I didn't know you were doing this, it has been fun reading up on what's been going on with you guys since we never see you! Good luck preschool shopping!

Take Care,
Erin
douganderinrowe@charter.net

Anonymous said...

are you feeling any better yet Nik? can I bring ya anything , like sprite and saltines? haha