Tuesday, January 01, 2008

God Is Great, He Brought Us 2008!

Happy New Year from the Erickson 5! We had such a fun evening ringing in the New Year. Jon and I started an annual New Years Eve Party many years ago and we have kept that tradition alive. This year Jon was not able to attend but we still had the party and EVERYONE had a great time. The kids were so funny because they kept asking who's Birthday it was. Also, I had bought a box of noise makers and hats for all the kids (and adults) to have. It was the best $10 I spent as the kids are still playing with all that stuff.I have good vibes for this year, when I woke up this morning I had "God Is Great, He Brought 2008" ringing in my head! Then I had the realization that in exactly 6 months my children will be turning 4 Years Old and that is so hard to believe.
Last night one of my very best and dearest friends gave me a magnet that said:
"If I am not happy is this time, in this place...I'm not paying attention"I love that...My motto for 2008! This year is going to be great. So many memories to make and fun to be had. Life is good....really really good!
Happy New Year!

No comments: