Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sextuplets!?!

Okay so not really but it is two sets of triplet dolls. Each of the girls got a set of triplet baby dolls for Christmas from our friend J . They were both so excited about these dolls. Each set includes two girls and a boy. I explained to E that the dolls were triplets just like A , K , and herself are. I am not sure she quite got it but she named her babies, Joey, Sarah, and Shayla!




It is really cute to watch both of the girls be little mommy's. They rock, burp, change the diaper, and push these babies around the house. They love them. Now I just need to find a baby doll triplet stroller to fit all of these babies. A has not yet named her babies but I am sure they will be wonderful names.


These dolls have had to go everywhere with us. Here is a picture that shows how the girls lined up their babies right by their little table before dinner the other night! It is just to darn cute!

2 comments:

The Amazing Trips said...

We have the same triplet doll set (only one, though!) Our kids absolutely love it. But the hats are long gone ... I haven't seen them in a month!

Laura said...

I love all 6 lined up there!