Saturday, January 27, 2007

Giraffe's Make Noise?

I took this Giraffe picture at the Portland Zoo a few years ago. I thought it turned out great!


One of the kids favorite things to do at night before they get their PJ's on or before they take a bath is to run around naked! I am sure it feels great to get that diaper off so we have been letting them do this.


Last night we were over at Grandpa and Grandma's house and they have a great big fireplace that is fun to run around. They did their usual 20 laps and then we got creative. I would give them the command like "Run like a cow" so the kids would all run around and moo like a cow. So we were doing a ton of different animals and noises and then E wanted a turn to think of one I told her to go ahead so she yells out "run like a giraffe" the next thing I know she takes off running goes about five steps stops in her tracks and asks me "what noise they make" I laughed so hard, it was just really funny! I told her just to hold her head up high and flap her arm up and down. This seemed to do the trick!


I have been having so much fun with them lately. I just love this age and I wish I could bottle some of this time up so I could revisit it again and again as I know I will miss it!

2 comments:

JoeBlogs said...

Really Giraffes make noise?

Anonymous said...

My husband has a game.. and he shoots giraffes for the heck of it and they make noise when they are shot... ( not sure if they make noise when they aren't shot!!!) I like what you told her to do much better!!! Your kids are soo funny!!!