Sunday, January 14, 2007

National Delurking Week

So I create my blogs and I often wonder to myself...who reads these or checks us out? I mean I have a site meter so I know that at least some people are checking us out. I created the blog as a way to document this crazy journey we are on and to have something for my kids to have as a keepsake when they are older.

It's funny to me the people in my life who comment on my blog. I just ran into my neighbor at the grocery store last night and she told me she just LOVES my blog. I take that as a compliment.



I guess it is National Delurking Week or maybe last week was and I am late. Anyway, I would love for some or all of you to Delurk* and post a comment. In the beginning I had my blog set up different so some people could not post a comment but I have fixed that now so everyone should be able to post a comment.



I want to know my audience...please post a comment!



*Delurk= stop lurking; introduce yourself by posting a comment.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am, delurking myself in front of you and God and everybody! and I am mentioned in your last entry!!! yay!!! I am "the neighbor you ran into at the grocery store" whoo hoo! I do love your blog and I read it all the time! Ps when is part 6 coming?? hurry up!! are you going to mention when your nosy neighbors flipped out everytime you two left the house in the weeks before the trippy trio were born? Remember when you went to Dairy Queen? What were you thinking, not calling all of us first to give us the heads up? tsk tsk!!
okay, later C-ya!
-Susy

Anonymous said...

http://logo.cafepress.com/7/1109867.714467.jpg height=160 width=145

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole & Jon, Aimee, Ella, & Kendrick - We (mostly me - Jen) started reading your blog right after we received your wonderful Christmas letter and picture card. You have an absolute beautiful family - and I have really enjoyed reading about your journey to those three adorable children. Our daughter, Abigail, loves to look at the Christmas picture you sent. She has seen lots of twins - but never triplets so she thinks it is so cool to look at their pictures. Thank you for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Oops...I guess you still don't know who we are with just Jen in the post - I'm new to this... It is the Janssen family - Jim, Jen, Tony & Abigail - Take Care!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole,

Thought i'd ..delurk.. Heather here ( your old nanny ) I enjoy reading the blog. You sure do keep up with this blog well!! THANK YOU!

Heather

The Amazing Trips said...

Hey Nicole!

I love making the rounds and checking in on all the other triplet families in the blogosphere ... it helps to validate some of the insanity that is our daily life!!!

Although, we haven't yet transitioned to toddler beds and the thought of them getting up in the middle of the night - w/o our knowledge - is nuts!!!

You're doing a great job!

Runaway Farm said...

Hi, It's Mindy from Give me a Triple! You commented on my blog and so I thought I would check you out! I added you to my favorites. It's always interesting to find out what other moms of HOM are up to. Do you belong to Triplet Connection?

Great Blog!

Tara said...

Hi! I just found you through Lots of Scotts. I am enjoying your "journey to triplets" (my journey was only to twins), so don't keep us in suspense too much longer!

Anonymous said...

Hi from Maryland. I love your blog! I babysit for several "multiples" families around Baltimore. It started with one "twin" family referred to me by the family for whom I used to nanny in Philly.... and now I have several families.... absolutely love all the kids and the excitement of caring for multiples. It's hard, but so fun and NEVER boring! Anyway, found your blog maybe through Lots of Scotts? Can't remember now, but I love reading! :)