Monday, January 29, 2007

Fun at the MOA

We were lucky enough tonight to get to spend an entire evening with just K at the Mall of America! They have some really fun rides there and he just had a blast. It was amazing to me the different personality that came out when he had both Mommy and Daddy's undivided attention. We all really enjoyed our evening. The girls got to spend some time with Sue and that is always a great for them.


This was a big eye opener for Jon and I that we need to start spending individual time with all of them. It was great to just focus on one kid and it was such a breeze to be out and about. It was definitely a great evening and the best part about it...Kis sound asleep in his bed with no night time hassle tonight. We must have wore him out at the mall! I forgot my camera so there are no fun pictures of Daddy and K riding the Race Car ride but the memory of the look on K's face is forever imprinted in my mind!

The pictures are some of the rides we went on tonight! So much fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! I think that is so great that you spend one on one time with your children, it's so important!

I remember a few blogs back you talked about that too, and how you try to take one of them when youor Jon run an errand...good idea!
you two are great parents!